CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
J Stee, 05/25/2023
I must've gotten bad fuel and out of nowhere at 4:00am about 5 hours from home with 4 hours till our destination my truck went in limp mode due to clogged fuel filters. Eventually the truck wouldn't even stay running and it was about -8° actual temp and it was extremely windy. I called Route 15 Body Works for a tow hoping to just get towed somewhere we were able to get warm. The gentleman that showed up to tow us was very professional and efficient and worked with a sense of urgency considering the extremely cold conditions. I couldn't have broken down in a better location since I was a short distance from the Route 15 shop where my truck was towed. After arriving at their shop all the employees and owner made us and the repairs to my truck priority putting all other projects on hold. They were able to acquire all the parts necessary to repair my truck and have my wife and I back on the road in a very short period of time. They were very welcoming and hospitable and our experience couldn't have been any better. They had a rental car that they offered for us to use so we didn't have to wait for the repairs and could still make it to my kids birthday at a reasonable time as well which ended up not being necessary since they operated so quickly. Before we left they gave us a couple of shirts one for my son and one for my daughter for their birthdays. (Twins) Which I'm pretty sure my son told me is one of his favorite shirts. The truck ran well and I haven't had any issues since that day. We also received a text checking in with us to make sure we made it to our destination and home and wishing the twins a happy birthday! They turned a miserable situation into a great experience we will never forget where we met good honest people who were there to help us any way they could. Thanks Route 15 Body Works!